Posts Tagged pasta
Noodles were the most common alternative in most part of asia. Until one fine evening, I dined in Olive garden that fed me the lovely fettuccine Chicken alfredo. One bite of the creamy sauce that took me to the sky and I just fell in love with it.
From then, I have been trying to make my own Alfredo sauce and haven’t been that successful. I mean the sauces I made were okay, but the taste was not extraordinary to be proud of. I am not giving up, still going to give it a few more shots.
Meanwhile for a change, I adapted this recipe to fettuccine and it was turned out lovely.
Thanks to Clara for sharing the simplest best thing ever.
The only addition I did was adding some red pepper flakes and 1/4th tsp of italian seasoning.
After a long day at work are you tired to think of anything to cook for dinner, then here’s a recipe for cookin a simple and satisfying meal for dinner.
think about it…
1) Any kind of pasta – 250 gms
2) Bellpepper – 2 (green,red, orange) – I had only green.
3) Onion – sliced vertically -1
4) Tomatoes – 2
5) Olive Oil – 2 tsp
7) Freshly Milled pepper/chilli flakes – 1tsp
8) Dry herbs – 1/2 tsp
9) Minced Garlic pods – 3
* Cook the pasta for approximately 7 minutes in boiling water and drain and keep it aside.
* In a wide mouthed pan, add 2 tsp of olive oil, Minced Garlic pods, onion, bell pepper and saute everything for 2 minutes in medium flame.
* Add the chopped tomatoes and salt and fry until the tomatoes become mushy and the juice comes out. * Add the cooked pasta, milled pepper, chilli flakes, salt to taste simmer the flame and cover it with lid and cook for 5 minutes.
* Finally sprinkle the dry herbs and serve hot!!!